Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Trevor Sorbie Review


Today I will be reviewing the Trevor Sorbie Beautiful Volume Thickening Shampoo and the Trevor Sorbie Beautiful Volume Volume Booster Spray.

I bought these products about a fortnight ago from Boots as there was a 2 for £6 deal.
These hair products cost ~£5 per bottle so it was almost a buy one get one free offer!
Unfortunately there was no conditioner available in the store so I chose the heat protectant spray instead.

____________________________________________



____________________________________________

Trevor Sorbie

Beautiful Volume Thickening Shampoo

(For fine/flyaway hair) with heat protection and shine enhancing technology
The shampoo smells absolutely divine and its a nice consistency. However, I don't like how it doesn't bubble and froth up as much in my hair like my regular shampoo.
Although it does volumise my hair, it leaves it quite dry (even though I use conditioner and conditioning spray before blow drying) and my hair does not feel light after using it. However, I think it does do what it says on the bottle that it will thicken your hair as I suppose this effect I'm experiencing is that - but I've decided its not for me.
I won't be repurchasing this shampoo but I'm happy to give it a few more chances before I fully go back to my norm.

Rating: 6/10
____________________________________________

Trevor Sorbie

Beautiful Volume Volume Booster 

(For all hair types) with heat protection and shine enhancing technology

This volume boosting spray with heat protectant is great - if I try to do a more volumising blowdry, this really does hold up the shape and volumises my hair. My hair is ususally very flat and this helps to do the job but it does not last all day - possibly for about an hour after blow drying). It also smells great!
However, I really don't like the spray on this bottle because it does not come out very diffuse and is quite strong and linear - the product doesn't come out evenly on all of my hair.
I think I would repurchase this next time although I'd like to try alternatives before going back to this product again.

Rating: 7/10
____________________________________________
Hopefully this has been informative!
What do you think about these hair products?
Yinyin xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...