Thursday, 13 June 2013

How I style Midi Skirts // Casual

Hi everyone!

I'm back again for my second look out of three with this blue midi skirt from ASOS. I've put together a casual look more for running everyday errands, going to lectures or meeting friends!

Check out my formal look with the skirt HERE!



Alice in Wonderland crop top - Primark
Blue pleated midi skirt - ASOS
Nude leather bow flat shoes - Aldo




Thanks for flicking through - do let me know how you'd wear your midi skirt casually! Link your post below if you've done a midi-skirt look too and I'll come check it out! :)

Yinyin xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. really love the skirt color!
    i have just followed your blog
    follow mine if you like it <3
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, this top is so cute! I love how you have styled the midi skirt =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corinne! Love Alice! :) x

      Delete
  3. really great outfit, I love that skirt!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! I adore your blog! x

      Delete
  4. I love your skirt, it looks great on you!

    Great post - I've just followed you! I'm pretty new to blogging and would love it if you could stop by my blog? ♥

    www.allthatshewants.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking so cute darling! :)

    Have a wonderful day,

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is sooo cute! Love the color of the skirt!
    xx
    TiTi's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Alice top is beautiful! I must have it!

    Steff

    Xx

    http://stephaniemaverick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you've styled this outfit and I really love your top!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! Love the Alice top <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing style <3
    love the way you match <3

    Love a Bunch,
    RUBYandROSA

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the skirt! and the way you styled it is just perfect <3

    www.verenlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your top is so cute! i love alice in wonderland!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...