Thursday, 22 May 2014

OOTD // Plaits and Peace Signs

Hello there!


EXAMS HAVE FINISHED!
WOOHOO!

Cannot believe I've finished my second year of university...time seriously flies when you're having fun!


 Here's an outfit I wore the other day! 

Really love this shirt from Monki that I bought off ASOS a couple of weeks ago - it's a love heart and peace sign print = LOVE!

See this on Instagram!

Printed Shirt: Monki (via ASOS)
Mom Shorts: ASOS
Necklace: Hong Kong

Bare-faced-ness! So comfortable not wearing make-up!

I also did my hair is plaits out of boredom but somehow it works quite well with this outfit! Go you boredom! :D



Hope you're having a good week so far and good luck to all of you who have exams yet to finish!
Extra luck to all those taking A2s or university finals - you will do excellently!



2 comments:

  1. congrats on finishing your exams. and love that top, such a cute print.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hehe we all need something happy and exciting for the warm weather! :D

      Delete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...