Sunday, 18 May 2014

OOTD // Sunshine Florals

 Hello again!

So the weather has been absolutely beautiful recently!

Even though exams are looming, I've been lucky to be able to enjoy the sunshine during revision breaks!

Here's a little something I wore the other day to have bubble tea and sushi with my friend!
It definitely motivated me to work for the day! :D



 Coat - Zara
90s Floral Crop Top - Miss Selfridge
Mom Shorts - ASOS
Rucksack - Hong Kong market






 I'm absolutely in love with this top! The 90s cut feels very glamorous to wear and definitely a fun and elegant piece when paired with skinny jeans or shorts!



Also, here's a little something I've been spending my cheer Sundays doing!


I think this video would be quite fun to do a rewinding loop to - it would look so incredibly strange!




Hope you've having a lovely day! :D


2 comments:

  1. Sushi and bubble tea is my PERFECT lunch. Nice outfit but can I have your toned arms(!!) so I can wear cut tops like that please!? Good luck with the revision and I think it's so cool that you do cheerleading!

    Jade | The Jade Aesthetic

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god I love this top and your coat! the perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know :)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter!

Thank you for every single one of your comments - I really love reading them and appreciate your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...